For The Seller ...
Our Mission: Not to list or sell the most, but to do the most we can
for our sellers. Not to appear the best, but simply to do our very best
for you the customer. No excuses - just hard work, integrity, and superior
Our Pledge of Service to Sellers
We will work for you as professional, full time Realtors by responding to
your needs in a timely manner and endeavoring to make the process of selling
your home a smooth and pleasant experience.
To MARKET Your House We Will:
- Submit it to the Multiple Listing Services for the following communities:
Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Englewood, and Venice.
- Provide extensive internet exposure through a variety of Web Sites,
realtor.com, homestore.com, www.charlotteareamls
www.englewoodfloridamls.com as well as many national real estate portals.
- Create Full Laser Color brochures and make them available
on site in conjunction with the yard sign, checking it on a regular basis and
keeping it filled.
- Advertise your property in a local homes for sale publications.
- Promote your home through MASS E-MAIL Brochures via HOMECASTER (
) to thousands of active buyers that have opted in to request information on
Florida properties for sale on one of several hundred affiliate websites.
- Promote your house to other agents through the use of MASS E-MAIL
BROCHURES, direct mailing of flyers to targeted agents, and agent tours.
- Promote your house within our personal and professional circles of
- Hold OPEN HOUSES if you so desire.
In SHOWING Your House We Will:
- Consider all serious prospective buyers, qualify them in advance and
counseling them in every possible financial alternative.
- Follow-up on all showings on your home and give you feedback in a timely
- Submit all offers to you on your property and help negotiate the best possible
price for you.
To Keep You INFORMED We Will:
- Notify you in advance of any requests to show your house.
- Provide you with a written copy of any documents you may sign and explain
them where necessary.
- Accompany you to the settlement, guiding you through the entire process.